Jeff Carlson is a smart guy and a very good writer. If you want to know more about your iPad 2, you should buy his book.
Before you say “It’s an iPad — I already know everything I need to,” see if you can answer these questions:
- How do I move my media to my iPad?
- How do I highlight reading material in iBooks?
- What app should I use to check out ebooks from my public library?
- How do I read magazines on the iPad?
- How do I play my music from my iPad to my home stereo system?
- How can I make music playlists right on the iPad?
- What are six ways of adding a video file to the iPad’s memory?
- How do I set up a slideshow of my photos on the iPad?
- What tricks can I use to take better photos with my iPad 2 camera?
- How do RAW images work with the iPad?
- How can I integrate my iPad and my Apple TV?
- How can I use my iPad as a remote control for consumer electronics?
That’s a lot of pretty advanced stuff for 15 bucks.